Uncle Sam’s Slugfest, Presented By Old Kinderhook
Be sure to mark this weekend on your calendar! Uncle Sam’s Slugfest, presented by Old Kinderhook, will be one of the most popular baseball events of the year at BPN. Complete with fireworks and an All-American Cookout for the teams, we’re ushering in the Fourth of July holiday a week early.
***Please note – 13U is Wood Bat Only***
*No lodging requirements – you choose where to stay. No gate fees, no parking fees.
*Registration fees for Uncle Sam’s Slugfest, presented by Old Kinderhook increase on January 1, so pay early & save!
Who Is Coming?
Info coming soon!
Ballparks National Rules & Policies
480 Kissick Way, Macks Creek, MO 65786
Located on Highway 54, just 10 minutes west of the Camdenton Courthouse Square
From Lake Ozark:
- Follow US-54 to the Ballparks National entrance – 25.7 mi
From St. Louis:
- Follow I-64 W/US-40 W and I-70 W to US-54 W in Kingdom City. Take exit 148 from I-70 W/US-40 W – 1 hr 31 min (102 mi)
- Follow US-54 W to the Ballparks National entrance – 1 hr 35 min (98.0 mi)
From Kansas City:
- Get on I-70 E/US-71 S
- Take I-49, MO-7 S and MO-13 S to State Hwy T in Doyal Township – 1 hr 37 min (105 mi)
- Turn left onto State Hwy T – 15 min (12.0 mi)
- Follow US-54 E to the Ballparks National entrance -36 min (33.6 mi)
- Merge onto US-65 N
- Turn right onto MO-73 – 32 min (33.6 mi)
- Turn right onto US-54 E -21 min (20.1 mi)
- Turn left at the Ballparks National entrance – 6 min (6.4 mi)