April 2-3, 2021
$300 – 4GG
Hop on down to Lake of the Ozarks for the holiday weekend. Enjoy a Pancake Breakfast with the Easter Bunny and don’t forget those Easter Baskets – you’ll need something to carry your haul during the Easter Egg Hunt.
Three pool games into single elimination.
*No lodging requirements – you choose where to stay. No gate fees, no parking fees.
Not sure where to stay? Eat? Boat? Fish? Swim?
Let our one-of-a-kind guest service team act as your concierge and find just what your group needs!
Download the app to get schedule information, alerts and real-time scores with TeamSnap Tournaments.
To download the TeamSnap Tournaments app, go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to find app:
- Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fanapp
- Apple App Store – https://appsto.re/us/1ngndb.i
- In app sign in using this your email address and follow our tournament, Kiss My Shamrocks Melee (Baseball 9A-12Maj)
- Now you can see favorite your team, see division schedules, and can receive real-time scores, updates, and notifications.
You can also see results on the web here. Please note that you will not receive real-time alerts unless you are on the app: https://events.teamsnap.com/events/12875/results/division
480 Kissick Way, Macks Creek, MO 65786
Located on Highway 54, just 10 minutes west of the Camdenton Courthouse Square
From Lake Ozark:
- Follow US-54 to the Ballparks National entrance – 25.7 mi
From St. Louis:
- Follow I-64 W/US-40 W and I-70 W to US-54 W in Kingdom City. Take exit 148 from I-70 W/US-40 W – 1 hr 31 min (102 mi)
- Follow US-54 W to the Ballparks National entrance – 1 hr 35 min (98.0 mi)
From Kansas City:
- Get on I-70 E/US-71 S
- Take I-49, MO-7 S and MO-13 S to State Hwy T in Doyal Township – 1 hr 37 min (105 mi)
- Turn left onto State Hwy T – 15 min (12.0 mi)
- Follow US-54 E to the Ballparks National entrance -36 min (33.6 mi)
- Merge onto US-65 N
- Turn right onto MO-73 – 32 min (33.6 mi)
- Turn right onto US-54 E -21 min (20.1 mi)
- Turn left at the Ballparks National entrance – 6 min (6.4 mi)