Her Future is Bright: Neon Tourney
April 30 – May 2
The 2021 season at Ballparks National officially kicks off with the Kiss My Shamrocks Classic! Bust out your green and gold gear and get a jump start on the competition and an early tournament under your belt – put those skills you’ve worked on over the winter to the test.
3 Games Guaranteed – 2 pool into single elimination. Come enjoy a weekend at the Lake!
*No lodging requirements – you choose where to stay. No gate fees, no parking fees.
- Due to limited space, $100 non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot
Half of registration payment due on/by January
The remainder of registration payment due on/by March 1
Want to save $100? Pay in full by December 1
Who Is Coming?
Info coming soon!
Ballparks National Rules & Policies
480 Kissick Way, Macks Creek, MO 65786
Located on Highway 54, just 10 minutes west of the Camdenton Courthouse Square
From Lake Ozark:
- Follow US-54 to the Ballparks National entrance – 25.7 mi
From St. Louis:
- Follow I-64 W/US-40 W and I-70 W to US-54 W in Kingdom City. Take exit 148 from I-70 W/US-40 W – 1 hr 31 min (102 mi)
- Follow US-54 W to the Ballparks National entrance – 1 hr 35 min (98.0 mi)
From Kansas City:
- Get on I-70 E/US-71 S
- Take I-49, MO-7 S and MO-13 S to State Hwy T in Doyal Township – 1 hr 37 min (105 mi)
- Turn left onto State Hwy T – 15 min (12.0 mi)
- Follow US-54 E to the Ballparks National entrance -36 min (33.6 mi)
- Merge onto US-65 N
- Turn right onto MO-73 – 32 min (33.6 mi)
- Turn right onto US-54 E -21 min (20.1 mi)
- Turn left at the Ballparks National entrance – 6 min (6.4 mi)